Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Sweet Air

Song of the Day: My Moon my Man by Feist

I'm free! I finally finished one of the craziest, dramatic jobs I've ever done. This movie was crazy because I basically stopped caring about what anyone said or did and did whatever I thought was the smart thing to do. Which can be a bit rebellious when you don't listen to the producers, or production, or ADs. Whatever. Honestly, I knew I had more experience doing this than anyone else so why bother listening to what someone is telling me that has no idea what I'm doing in the first place? So, for me everything ended up great. I had a wonderful time with the people that I truly care about. Those are the people who have my back everyday and know what the hell I'm doing! I'm extremely excited about my life right now. Hello world, here I come! I've got business to attend to and there's no time to waste.

No comments: