Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Coming to terms

Song of the Day: Today's the Day by Aimee Mann

Well, I made my bed. So, I'm doing, hopefully the last production of my life where I'll be a peon. I've made the decision to leave the non-lucrative job of being an assistant for the non-lucrative job of trying to act. Yeah trust me. I know I'm not as bright as some may like. I have decided to pass up a lot of seemingly good opportunities to do something seemingly stupid. But, I have to. I will never forgive myself if I take the easy way out and never do what I had originally intended to. It makes me excited in a way that nothing else does. I love every difficult minute of acting and even thought I know the odds are not so in my favor to do this I still want to. Isn't that sick? I have a perfectly good future if I want it in the area of production, but I just can't make myself do it. I try. I really do, but I want so badly to act. Whatever. I don't care. I do what I want.

No comments: