Sunday, June 3, 2007

The imminent future-A life with John Malkovich vs. Kevin Costner

Song of the day: Relief by Chris Garneau

And so it begins. I head back to work on Tuesday, much to my chagrin. It's funny I can be off for 6 weeks and feel completely bored, but then when I know the future will happen, I get completely upset by it and can't wait for it to all be over. I know that partially it has to do with the fact that I have absolutely no desire to do this silly job on this movie. I half think that I screwed myself in taking it. It's a pity job. I'll hope for the best, but let's face it everyone is telling me I'm nuts for not doing the other job I was offered. It's kinda true. Who takes a horrible job for two weeks versus an incredible job for 5 months? No sane person that's true.

No comments: