Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Just when it all was coming together

Song of the Day: Invasion by Eisley

So just when things were getting interesting. I had a spectacular day on Saturday. I went to meet with my new agent at the A&M Agency that I am now a part of. It was a wonderful meeting and I left feeling ready to take on the acting world and work hard for the next 5 months and prepare myself for pilot season in LA. It was an amazing thing. Well, now I have gone and agreed to work as a Producer's Assistant on some film Angel Maker. I really hope this wasn't some horrible mistake. I felt pretty good about it, I mean a girl's got to eat, right? I have to do something with my life. I'm not independently wealthy nor do I have a rich sugar daddy so I have to figure this out myself. This bites. So great. Now I'm stuck working until October. I really do hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the butt. Suck.

No comments: