Friday, May 11, 2007

Stranded

Song of the Day: Moving to New York by the Wombats

Yeah, so fun for me I'm stuck in the Phoenix airport mentally gnawing at the insides of my head. No really, not kidding. I spent the week in Vegas, which was a ton of fun (sure it's more fun if you aren't sober, but whatever) hanging out with my mom. She's a walker. I tell ya that! I walked my brains out the last few days. Have a serious butt cramp. Vegas is ca-razy. I'll have to say I was somewhat taken aback at the seriously unattractive men there. Serious troglodytes. The food however is really great. My favorite is the Hash House a Go-Go. It's really fantastic. I remember when I was sitting there, I thought to myself that it would be a place I think that Martha Stewart would like to eat. Funny, when I was leaving the restaurant whose picture should I see but the Queen of domesticity herself! Yeah, I was pretty excited to see that I can now channel Martha's taste. I love her so much.

No comments: