Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Saraghina

Theme song: Heartaches by Patsy Cline
So I watched the film Otto e mezzo for the first time this past week. Fantastic. Saraghina is my favorite character ever now. I wish I was her. I have to find that music because it's amazing.

In other news, I am completely and utterly bored. I have officially been unemployed for 3 weeks now and it is starting to seriously bother me. You would think that after the past year I would be so excited to have some time off. Not so my friend. I'm the kind of person who needs to keep busy or else my mind goes nuts on me. It's not that I don't have things to do, it's just that there is no motivation to do any of it. Which is definitely a drag, because I have writing to do, acting to do, pictures to take. Ugh, I really have to get my butt in gear. Well, with that said, I'm gonna go write, read, knit, garden, clean, preen, and snap some pictures.

Laters!

No comments: