Friday, September 28, 2007

Unbelievable..no really unbelievable

Uh, so I don't know how this happened, but I had another audition for a movie filming up in Santa Fe and got the role. This is just crazy. I am so thrilled that I don't know what to do. Once I can handle, but two roles in a row? That's just loopy.

This is how it went down-
I went to an audition in Santa Fe for the role of Kelly, and army wife. Well, the casting director liked my reading and told me that it was great, but I didn't get a callback when she said that I would, so I gave up on it. Well, I got a call the next day to come back for a callback. Funny, when I got there for it I was the only one called back for that role. I was pretty excited about that when I realized it was just me. I went in and read for the director and he told me right away that I had the role. I was somewhat beside myself when I heard that. So I will be filming that role on October 12th.

The only downside to this role is that I had 3 scenes, but then they cut it down to just one scene. Boo. did I mention that I'm playing a pregnant woman? Yeah. Now that is funny.

That's about the only thing that I have to look forward to right now. I don't have a job after this movie is over, so I need to find something. A girl's got to eat.

No comments: