Saturday, April 21, 2007

Unemployment? Vacation?

Song of the Day: Let it Die by Feist

I am currently unemployed, or on vacation. Not exactly sure which it is yet. I finally finished one of the hardest jobs I've worked on in a very great while, and unfortunately I am somewhat worse for wear because of it. I have not worked so hard, for so many people, for so little. I know and understand that it is simply the way of the business, but it makes me a little bit sad anyway.
So here I am, jobless, but in a better emotional state than I've been in a while, but then there is that money thing. What is a girl to do? I am telling myself just to be happy with the time that I have right now to do all of the things I haven't had time to ie cleaning and sleeping.
I went to California last week to see if I can secure some sort of job for myself in the land of Hollywood. While I did do some job hunting, resume sending, and schmoozing, I did plenty of window shopping, bar-hopping, and sleeping. Thanks to good friends like Skyler, Ariel, and Cayley. Lemon drops are the best! easy on the tini!

No comments: